Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What you get for the $$

So, Rick and I are in the midst of a househunt here in Pittsburgh (acutally, surrounding suburbs) but we are still so blown away for what you can get here for your $$. These pics are basically from my dream home and you will not belive the price. Not that we have a lot of $$ to spend, but this home in Seattle would be somewhere in the million $ range or so, at least! The home below is like 1/9th of that!! Maybe less. Crazy huh. I cant wait to find the perfect one. We want, basically this exact look, but we need a bigger yard, and a little more room between homes would be amazing. I love when I find something so almost perfect and that is something we can afford. Isn't it so cute! Pretty much everything we are looking at will be along these lines. I will show the homes we are considering for a vote when we get that far. Right now it is just search and dream stage. I love it here!





2 comments:

Melissa L. said...

Mamma mia!!! Maybe we should move to Pittsburgh so we can get a nice house like that! ;) Good luck with the house hunt - we finally bought one in March! I'll try to call you tomorrow & we can catch up.

Kellybean said...

WOW! Those are beautiful! That is so amazing that you can get such a nice house for so cheap, I wish it was like that here.