Friday, August 1, 2008

Called to Serve at 9am! Thank you Primary!!

So I was sitting at the computer and Jakie said, "Mommy, I want to sing you a little song about being a missionary!" I said, "you do?" He said, "oh yes mommy. Get ready mommy, this will be great!" The first time was great, but I decided to have home do it again for the benefit of our viewers. Enjoy!

**IF VIDEO DOES NOT WORK WHEN YOU PUSH PLAY: Just drag the video progress cursor all the way to the left and push play.

2 comments:

mary.katherine said...

If you don't want to be a missionary after watching this, I don't know what will. Ha. This is the cutest thing i've ever seen. And yes, everything he does is cute!!

Lefty said...

"Called to Serve" cracked me up! I showed it to Geoff after I watched it and we both were delighted with the excited arm movements. For the Primary Program you have got to get him into a dark suit, white shirt and tie!!