Friday, August 1, 2008

4th Book In Twilight Series: BREAKING DAWN Comes Out Tonight at 12:01 am


AUGUST 2ND AT 12:01AM. IT IS FINALLY GOING TO BE HERE!!! If you have no idea of what I am talking about, you are either a man or totally out of the loop! Breaking Dawn is the final book in the Twilight Book Series by Stephanie Meyer. I resisted at first too, but after loving Twilight from the first chapter, I read all 3 that were out in 36 hours! Mom, you know you are guilty!! It is for young and old chicks (guys too but you have to be able to deal with a love story). That's over 1700 pages folks! It is such a great book series and soon to be a movie

The story is about Bella and Edward and people around them as He a vampire and she a clumsy accident prone girl do the inevitable; fall in love! It isn't just cheesy though. The story is super clever, hard to predict and the action is great. I should rephrase that.... There is a lot of scary action with other vampires and werewolves, etc. No tacky cliché stuff though. No Garlic, no burning in the sun, no coffins, etc. It is great. If you are not reading them and you like any good read that is super entertaining, you are missing out!

I am going at 11pm tonight to get my copy. If you have not pre ordered, you can get a great deal on Barnes & Noble.com. I think they are only like 12 or 15$ each and the new one is only 20$ or so. I promise that you will love it.

Twilight book 1 , New Moon book2, Eclipse book 3If you already know the series, did you know about the movie coming out. You can see clips at Stephanie Meyers site (http://www.stephaniemeyer.com/) and you can see more about her stuff. It is so good. She even has Midnight Sun info out. Don't know what that is?? It is Twilight re-written from Edwards perspective. She will publish it sometime in the future and it is cool to get more info. I love the series. Check it out and go get your copies!


TO SEE A CLIP OF TWILIGHT MOVIE: Check out the bottom of my U-Tube page. (The link to my U-Tube viedo page is up at the top of this BLOG SITE labled FAMILY VIDEOS. CLICK on it and SCROLL to the BOTTOM of all of the videos you see). I added the official movie trailor and an un-official trailor,that I liked. You can play if you want to get an idea of what is to come Dec 12, 2008.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hi Sarah,
lo sai che Staphenie e' mia cugina?
Come state? Tutto bene?
Scrivimi.

Ciao