Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Love This Book!

Okay, so I am going to keel over here. I have been reading the book Breaking Dawn for so many hours that I am exhausted. I maintain my life in between readings but I am absolutely blown away by this book. Talk about amazing creativity! I think that Breaking Dawn is hands down, the best book of the series and I loved them all. It was totally worth the weirdos in line on Friday! I am 560 pages into the 768 page or thriller and I am mystified how in the world Stephanie Meyer could dream this stuff up. I so hope she writes more stuff. A new series perhaps? I will read anything she writes after this series. It is truly amazing creativity and story telling. I cant believe this is her first series! I seriously feel like I am watching a movie!

Well, I am off to read again. I am tired but I think I will just read myself to sleep. I have to call it an early one tonight. I pulled a 4am and 2am reading session the last few nights and I have a mile to swim tomorrow (not to mention a kiddo that has more energy than anyone I know)

*****I hope you are all reading with me! Mat, I think your cuz is an amazing writer! If you ever see her, tell her she won over a total skeptic and that I am telling every lady I know about it. I have not met a reader that started Twilight that did not love the series. I love to read and anyone that can entertain me and make me like the characters, like she has, is like gold to me!

Well, off to see how the next chapter will shock me.

No comments: