So, any of you out there with toddler age or older, do you ever feel like you clean and clean and it is all in vain?? I DO! I cleaned up Jakie's room, Organized, washed, etc. and then today I went in and here is what I found:

Scary huh! I heard him banging around in there, i thought putting things away, and then when I went into his room I found that scene. I asked what the heck he was doing and he said that he was looking for Edward (a specific tiny train maybe 2 inches long). He never found Edward but his room is a disaster area. The worst part is what can I do? I could punish him but he does not get it. I made him clean up the tracks and train and exiled him from his room while I finished cleaning the rest of it up. Ah, I need to store or get rid of about 1/2 of those toys. Anyone want some? We need a house!
No comments:
Post a Comment