Just a few funny little stories to let you see why I laugh all day long:
I was sick all day today and Jakie was worried about me. I could not play like normal and I was just laying on the couch. Jakie tried everything to get me to come play and finally he asked me if I was going to throw up. He brought me the milk jug in one trip trip to the fridge and the bottle of chocolate on another trip (all while I was on the couch) and told me to make chocolate milk because it made him feel better when he was sick.
A few hours later while I slept I could feel something on me and when I woke up, Jake had climbed up on top of me and was laying on me just hugging me while he watched the cartoon I turned on for him 20 minutes prior. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I didnt know what how to make you better so I am going to love you till you feel better. I just love it when I can love you mommy. I am so happy to love you. Dont worry mommy, you can sleep mommy, I can take care of you. Do you need a bowl to throw up in?"
He is 3 folks! I swear there is a 40 year old in there somewhere! He says things and comes up with ideas that crack me up. I just love him so much. I get a glimpse of his little souls capability to love and I am just blown away by his little thoughts. I feel so lucky to have him for my little boy.
Another funny story showing his drama queen side:
Jakie went to the play room at my gym on Tuesday and a little boy in there was chasing him (they were playing tag together) and Jakie tripped and skinned his knee. He was fine, but when I got to the door he literally limped to me like an old man with a wooden leg and said "Help me, help me please! I'm broken mommy!! I am ruined!" Ha. How is that for dramatic? Turns out all it would take (according to him) was an ice cream cone to fix him.
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
1 comment:
That is SOOOO cute! Ah, it's those little moments that make all the craziness worth it. :) Che carino!
Post a Comment