Saturday, August 2, 2008

Friends and Family leaving comments

Any Friends or Family leaving comments for our blogs; I have a few comments from friends (Matt) that did not leave blog addresses for me to reply to. I would love to reply to blogs since many of you I have not been in constant contact with and dong have your info. If you have an e mail or blog site address to look you up please put that in. You can see if I have it by checking my contacts. All blog sites that I have should be there.
If you see this, e mail me at bellasarah80@hotmai.com with your address if you want it private or post a comment and leave me your blog site (most are pretty private. If your site requires you to let me be part of it, I will sign in or you can add my blog site to it to let me in. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Melissa L. said...

mslandon-dot-blogspot-dot-com

Ci sentiamo! :)

barb said...

hi- i left you a message on your potty training post.

Kellybean said...

hey I didn't know you liked Poe. I do too in fact I even touched her armpit...Yeah it's true.