I hope he is in heaven right now with Prince (1st fish), Pricoli (2nd fish), and any other fish that did not survive our home along the way. We all loved him and that we are very sad to see him go. I feel good to know that he surely had a few days longer life than if we had left him at Wal-Mart's "fish mill".
With that said, all I have to do now is find a way to break it to Jake. What do you think guys? Should I:
A. Give it to him strait and fess up that the fish is goners, or
B. Should I sneak back to Wal-Mart and replace it with another fish, or
C. Should I tell him Parr is dead (Explain death), offer to buy another one (beta this time) and get him an ice-cream cone on the way home?
I am leaning toward #3 but I am not sure. You guys vote and I have about a day or so to decide.
1 comment:
I'd probably go for #3, but I've never had to do that before, so chissa'? P.S. my phone is finally working again, so I'll try to call you during Drew's next nap. (Assuming he takes a nap this afternoon...)
Post a Comment