Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FHE FUN!!!

We had so much fun on Monday night!!! FHE should always be this fun. We took Jacob to go see Santa at his village and Jake was thrilled. He practiced telling Santa that he wanted race cars, toys, books, treats, etc. He was not scared at all and said that he hoped to see Santa on Christmas Eve. He looked so cute on Santa's lap and the Santa Clause was such a great sport. He backed us up and said that if Jacob wanted his favorite toys this year that he would have to be such a good boy. Jake was about over the whole threat of me calling Santa on my cell phone to tell on him being a bad boy, but when Santa said that, he looked at me and said, "I will be a good boy, I promise"! Score for momma!

Well, the scene, picture and all was adorable. Unfortunately, they would not let us take any pics with my phone and said that the price was $24.99 for a CD of the picture if we purchased a package. Well, I am not sure about you parents out there, but we don't have a scanner so printed pictures that will be looked at for a week and then lost or bent in a pile on my desk don't do it for me. I only wanted a CD to upload the pics to my blog, but at $24.99 I had to say thanks but no thanks and trust that you could imagine how cute Jacob was. We went and had dinner and let Jake do fun activities instead. I figure, He is cute at everything so we don't need a Santa's lap picture to remind us of that! Check out the fun we had instead of buying the picture below:

















Santa's awesome Village with a running train. Jake was in heaven!















All Aboard! For $2.00 a rider this was more up our alley. Jake loved it.
















Bungee Jumper. This one was my favorite. We got a 5 minute jump for $7.00 and Jake loved it. It is mostly for kids but they are harnessed and attached to huge bands that allow them to vault safely into the air (10 + ft.). They can do flips and blast off like on a trampoline. So worth the time and cash.
















Here is Jacob attached, suspended and ready to jump. My phones action shots suck so I will go back some time this week with my better camera to let him jump again and get a better shot for you guys. It looks terrifying but there were 2 and 3 year old kids jumping and doing flips. Every kid just loved it. I wish I weighed under 100 lbs to get to do it too!

No comments: