Jacob woke up with such enthusiasm at about 7am and I got to get him coming down the stairs on video. It is too long to run here I think, but you can just imagine if you know Jakie. He gives great reactions. Truly my child in that respect. We set out a race car track from Grandma & Grandpa Hutchins and once he had taken in all the presents he focused in on that and freaked. I loved watching his reaction to every present and laughed when he repeated with more enthusiasm than that last time "oh, this is the best Christmas I ever had". He is such a fun boy. We finished our day with the Elders for a late lunch and took them out for Christmas Chinese food. The place we went was the real deal and it was yummy and fun. Rick was bummed because it was not a buffet, but I guess that just means that he will call ahead next time! Enjoy the picture story below. I tried to get them all but as I look at what I have, I did not even get 1/10th of the presents. Oh well, you get the gist.
Jacob with his awesome present from Trace. He loved it!!
Price Slobe the new Hamster that just happens to be a girl, but Jake does not care.
Hungry, Hungry Hippos. Jacob loved beating the pants off of us. He is pretty good!
Cap guns and cowboy outfit. Cam, you are a genius!! He loved it.
Well, you know what this is, but I had to show my present. I love my little mixer with all of my heart. My presents were thoughtful and needed. Every one of them! Thank you Santa and thank you everyone for your love. Presents are fun but I like the gift of love and friendship the best! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment