Tuesday, September 29, 2009

They Are Such Big Boys Now!

These boys are growing up so fast. It is hard to chronicle everything, but I did want to get these fun things out there.

This is Jakie Playing Soccer:) He is so funny with his growls, grunts and squeels. I love it! Unfortunately, the other team scored (a few times) because Jakie just runs beside them trying to beat the one with the ball (with speed and usually beats them ) rather than stealing the ball. We will work on that for tomorrows game!


Here is little Ricky being such a big boy. I swear he got up on all 4's seconds after the battery ran out! Sorry, I will get him doing his magic after I buy more batteries!



Here are a few of my cutie pie of the last few weeks:



This little guy is rolling over!! This is after going from Right to tummy, tummy to back, then back to tummy!! Such a strong boy!


1 comment:

kate said...

ooh, i really love the one with jake on the beach chair. beautiful! and i'm loving the b&w's.