Friday, October 2, 2009

Creative Little 4 (almost 5) Year Old.

What a creative boy I have!! I asked Jacob to draw me a picture and gave him a blue crayon and stack of paper (in case he wanted to do a best of 3) and he came back with a series of the following 6 pictures. He wanted them stapled together like a book and was super proud of himself. I asked him why 6 and he told me the following story:
**He asked me to scribe for him as he told this so this is verbatim.

1. Once there was a scorpion that loved to eat Octopuses.



2.Then an octopus came and he loved to eat scorpions.

3.Here is what was left: * (piece of the scorpion) and * (piece of the octopus).

4.Then a big huge dinosaur came and he ate up what was left of the octopus and scorpion.

5. The dinosaur went for a swim and he ate the puffer fish....mmmm!

6. Then the caterpillar ate the dinosaur that ate the puffer fish.

7.Then the stingray stung the caterpillar.

8.Right before the 2 eyed smiley fish with legs finished him off and had a nap.

9.Then the fish that eats scorpions ate the 2 eyed smiley fish with legs while he slept. He, he he.......The End. 

I love his little imagination!  I don't scrap book so this is the closest I can get to keeping it all.  I think he will laugh one day when he looks back at his little creations.

*Sorry about the poor quality. We don't have a scanner so these are pictures of the pictures.

No comments: