Halloween with the kids. So, it is now Halloween afternoon and we have already been to 3 parties, filled a cookie jar with candy the kids got, and worn our costumes out. We did our ward party that the young women put on for the primary kids,
pre-school party for Jacob and a friends Halloween party last night. We have really done it up this year! Jacob decided to be S
piderman and Ricky is a monkey (as seen in pictures and video below). It is so fun for me to see Jakie so excited about things and seeing him flip out about the S
piderman costume was especially so (see his face in the pics?? priceless!!). Ricky could not have cared less about his costume, but it sure was cute! We will take the kids again tonight to trick or treat with our friends and
their kids but I think we are done with candy for a bit come Monday. I had a dentist that said parents should let their kids just binge on the candy, get over it and be done within 48 hours of Halloween. A binge of sugar (if you are still cleaning
teeth every night) is easy to overcome, but the continued eating of candy for weeks/months does
damage to your
teeth. He is an authority and I know jack on the subject so I figured a binge is what Rick and Jake want so, we will binge and then it shall disappear by force if
necessary. J/K.
Anyhoo.. we are loving the season and cant wait until the next Holiday. This time of year goes so fast and I am ready for Christmas already! We were pregnant with Ricky this time last year and I was pretty sick so I am grateful for feeling good, having to healthy kids and a
wonderful husband that I can share it all with. All that is missing is the rest of you guys! Enjoy the pics (just my
very favorites) and videos. I think they are pretty darn cute!
And Ricky Was A: MONKEY
He does not sit up on his own yet, so this was a feet in itself! Would you look at those eyes!! He is all eyes and cheeks!
He loved his paws!
This one was just for the tail! I just want to eat him all up! So cute.
SPIDERMAN here was thrilled to have muscles. At a party Jake said excuse me to a kid as he passed and said, "you have to make room for the muscles!" -HA! Such a cutie!
Jakie's 4-5 year old class at Pre-School. They are all great kids!
**VIDEO OF JAKIE'S COSTUME PARADE AT PRE SCHOOL.
Classic Speidey!
Jakie's sweet Spidey moves! He is quite flexible and agile.

This one is a favorite. His face is so expressive!

This was a bonus for mom. I said I'd give him candy if he gave me a muscle pose and smile. I love this kid!
2 comments:
Ahhh...they are so cute! I love the monkey suit! :)
I love the costumes. Adorable! I love Jakes muscles. What cuties.
Post a Comment