Sorry that I have been MIA (for you non military families ...Missing In Action) for a bit. We all got sick, Ricky ended up with croup and then we had a house guest so time on the computer was limited almost exclusively to bills that HAD to be paid. We are all getting back to normal and feeling better (though I am still hoarse from a cold). I hope you all have not been plagued by the sick that we have been. No H1N1 though, so I guess I can count my blessings, right? So, I will do a short catch up with a few pics below and see if we can get back on track. We didn't do much because we were sick for a few weeks, and even after Lisa Venturi came to visit, we just hung out, baked cookies, pies, etc. and lived life for a few more weeks with her here. Especially since she was sick for a week of her two week visit. Darn Colds! The weather turned cold a few days before she arrived and has been Fall weather since. We loved having her here and are loving fall and all that it offers. It is my favorite time of year for outdoor fun because the colors inspire me. I will update with more pics of costumes, parties, the kids in a fall picture or two, holiday plans, etc. as we go. I just wanted to get these out there! Lisa, we sure miss you!! Come back any time you can!! You are always welcome in our home for as long as you want to stay!
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Sarah, I love your pictures and fun blog.
What software or website do you use to create your cute collages?
Post a Comment