Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lazy Labor Day!


Sorry it has been a while since I posted last. There has not been a log to blog about, but I thought I would take some pics for the family that misses the little guys. Rick and I took the kids to a rainy BBQ yesterday and hung out with friends and ward members under a pavilion while the kids ran amok and got soaked. Oh well, they had a ball and we got to get out for a bit. We finished the day with Dad, Ricky and Jacob taking naps while I went to get a few minutes of shopping time in. We finished the evening with a little quite time reading or playing on the computer until our impromptu FHE and ended the evening by getting the kiddies in bed early to re coop for another week of work. It was a dreary day for a holiday, but nice to get a break. Here are the pics of our day: Keep in mind that the outside pictures are in pouring rain. They are pretty self explanatory!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jake is so tall! What a nice, quiet day off together. Don't you love them!

mary.katherine said...

I can't get the pictures bigger! Can you send me the one of Ricky sleeping and smiling?