Monday, September 14, 2009

Polo Match Fun

Well, we may not be your typical Polo type of people, but that did not stop us from attending a benefit Polo Match that UPMC was sponsoring. Rick got two tickets to the match held at a gorgeous estate (900 acres) that was made into a public equestrian park. The scene was complete with Polo players, horses, one of a kind vendor tents, appetizers, deserts, drinks, viewing seats, a 1/2 time show with the local hound society, fire trucks, balloon animal makers (note Jakie in a shark balloon head dress) and pony rides for the kids, ladies in bright sun dresses and hats, etc. It was such a fun sight. I had a baby strapped to me most of the time so my pictures are not as artistic as I would have cared for them to be, but these are about the best of the best. They are fun though. I sure enjoy Ricks UPMC perks and it is always fun to see the people he works with. I genuinely enjoy their company and like them each quite a bit. **** The picture of Jakie with the dogs was during 1/2 time after they did their command and hunting exhibition when they allow spectators to come down and meet the dogs. It was so fun!

No comments: