"SCHWINN" (Wayne's World fans should be hearing this to the cadence of "She-wing"!!). I know, I am a dork! I wanted to tell everyone how Sunday was like Christmas for me!! We left for church Sunday morning and when I came home later that afternoon there was something leaning against my door. I kinda peaked around the corner from the van after we got out and wondered what the heck!?? We were not expecting any deliveries or packages from family so I was perplexed. Well, as I neared the door I saw that it was a 3ft by 2ft package that had a note attached. It was unwrapped so when I got within clear reading distance and saw what it was, I just about fell over. There at my door was a brand spankin' new jogging stroller, still in the box (not even unwrapped) and blue!! It had a note attached to it that said that the person that left it (you know who you are and you are getting so many cookies and thank-yous, you wont believe it!!) heard that I was looking for one and it was a blessing for them to gift it as they wanted their garage back. WHA?? " YES PLEASE" (another WW quote for ya!). I just could not believe it. I thought surely it has to be broken, not really a stroller, a mistake, me dreaming?? Thank heavens as I examined it, the stroller was not only perfect but new and blue! 3 things that thrilled me. I had been looking for one for months but they were so pricey, I just could not justify it to the family or savings account. I checked out Craig's List but the ones I found that I could afford went so fast, I gave up. Then, this miracle happens and I was so thrilled!!!! I still cant believe it. It is a blue Schwinn jogging stroller with the huge wheels.
See:

YAY! Hang on Ricky! I am taking you for a wild ride! We wanted to get Jake a bike for Christmas (with a little help from Grandma H.) so this is perfect. Now we will be able to get mobile and get out a bit. Oh, I am just thrilled. * Thanks Kate for putting me up for it. For those that don't know Kate, she is a friend from church that I talked to about wanting a jogging stroller that when first offered this stroller by the person that gave it to me (because they thought she needed it) , said she did not in actuality need it, but that she knew someone that did, and gave the person my name. The stroller was worth a lot of $$ and no one would have blamed her for taking it and selling it to someone else, but not Kate! She thought of me! Just like great friends and great Kates do. So, now I have a fantastic stroller and a generous family to thank with plates and plates of cookies, lots of thank yous and some kind of a pay it forward. I am so grateful for people that think of others, serve, give and make me want to be that way! My life has been a tangled web of wonderful people that help and bless me along my way! Sure hope that I am that for some others some day! Thanks again Kate and though the person that gave it to me does not read my blog... Thanks to you too!! You are just wonderful!
1 comment:
it looks AWESOME! but i feel sheepish, i don't deserve any credit sarah. i felt totally stupid later that i even mentioned that to you, it was just cool to me how everything worked out, you know? a yucky garage led to some answered prayers for me, and it ends up a generous ward member could answer yours too. awesome.
Post a Comment