Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Rick!!

It is September 3rd, so as of 5:25am Ricky's the big: !
Happy birthday love! I spent the day thinking of things that I could say about you that is new and exciting, but as I reminisced about you I just kept thinking of you in this picture.
This was taken just months before getting married and I knew then that you were wonderful, but 7 years and 2 children later I now know that you are more than wonderful! You are perfect for me and your children and we adore you. I apreciate and love you now so much more than I did at that moment (which was a lot)! You are wonderful. Thank you for being so amazing each day and choosing to be with us. We love you! -Love, Ricky, Jakie, and of course me!

We still laugh this way and make each other happy each day. Okay, not when I am on a war path, but every other day. Thanks Mom Shumway (I know you will see this) for bringing him into the world and teaching him how to love, how to lead and how to compromise. He is so often why we work so well. I am sure he learned it all by l by example, but thank you none the less. He makes our lives so happy. Happy Birthday Babe!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kellybean said...

Happy Birthday Rick! You are almost 3 years exactly older than me!