Well, this just does not do him justice, but I did want to get some proof of his laughing and cooing out there. When I put the camera over him he gets a bit shy, but when I am about 1ft from his face he goes nutts. He raises his eyebrows and just about winks at me! He smiles, coos, laughts. We have daily conversations (with sounds) as I change his bum and he just adores being adored. Luckily, we adore him so he is a happy baby. He is partial to momma as he loves my voice, but daddy and Jakie make him laugh quite a bit too. Pretty much anyone that makes eye contact and speaks to him in a sweet voice is okay with him. He will smile and love you with reckless abandon! He is such a fun part of our family!
Six Month Bean
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment