AFV (Americas Funniest Videos): Anyone else a fan? For years we have said that we were going to send in funny video of Jacob and today we finally did. Here are a few clips that went in. We sent in a total of 9 but these were the ones that I could upload together. There were a few other funny ones with Jakie a little older, but this will give you the idea. Which one do you think has a shot at getting on the show? Any 10,000 winners or 100,000 winner clips in there?? I doubt any of them will go that far, but it would be fun to get one or a few them on the show. Jakie would be so thrilled to see himself on "The Funny Show!"
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
3 comments:
the car seat one is my favorite! ha!! what a cute little guy.
awww, those are so freaking cute!!
Too cute! I love them all.
Post a Comment