Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Memmory Lane

My mom and dad finally released pictures of my family to me to copy last May. I spent days uploading slides into a scanner so that I could finally see what my childhood looked like. There were thousands and thousands of images, but I could only get about 500 copied to bring home. I spend today editing many of them and here were a few of my favorites. The adults in the pics are my mother and father (if you don't know them) and I am in every other photo in the tiles. Sorry they aren't super big you should be able to see better if you click on the photo. It made me see family resemblances. Do you see any of my kids in me?
The trip down memory lane made me miss the good old days and made me sad I cant see my brothers and sisters very easily. There are tons of them in my library here so I guess I will have to send them to everyone as time goes on. Anyway, enjoy!

1 comment:

kate said...

so cute! i can definitely see jacob in some of your pics. :)