Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Boredom!

Anyone else bored?? I need to find something more to do. This summer has been overcast and rainy here in Pittsburgh. That is something considering we moved here from Seattle!!! There are way more rainy days here than I remember there. Right now we are inside again because there is rain. We had a sunny break early this morning so I took the boys out to play. Ricky started smiling so much I broke out the camera and decided to get it all down on film. It was fun for about 1/2 hour and then they were bored.

On another note, I need ideas of things to do indoors for them. Especially with winter on the horizon. I suspect there will be many park days between now and Oct. so that we can enjoy the last few days of summer, but has anyone got any ideas?

Also, if you live near by and want free pics of your kids, I am trying to practice angles, depts and composition on pics to build a portfolio. Anyone want free pics of their kids? It would be fun to shoot pics of others kids since mine are going to revolt at some point because of all of the pictures I am taking of them. It would just take a fun afternoon and cutie pie kids (or families, parents, couples, pets, whatever. I am open and just want to be creative and fun).
Here was another fun one that we had a few days later. This time we did bubbles!

1 comment:

Joyelle said...

yo woman! YES!! we can be your first takers on fun "practice" photos!!! any time that works for you, works for us!! FUUUUN!!! :)