Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet New Photos Of Ricky

I just could not resist. He wanted to pose for me so I just took the chance. I just love the ones of him looking down at the camera! He looks like the kids on the memory lane boxes. Anyone remember those? His 8 week appointment revealed that he is 13lbs and 15 oz., his eyes will in fact be this color blue, and that he is in the 95th % for height and weight. He is super sweet, coos, started smiling at about 6 weeks and loves to have adoring glances. He loves his momma and smiles at me adoringly. He loves to eat, eat, and of course, eat. His gas is now out of control and he blows out a diaper a day. Other than that Ricky is just a wonderful baby. He is most content lying in Mommy's arms in a warm spot right after nursing or a bath. Second favorite place is being held and kissed by daddy and Jakie. He is a happy baby.

No comments: