Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Just Could Not Resist!!!


We just wanted to share a few of the new little faces that Ricky has made over his short 5 days on this earth. Of course, as you go through, you will see that we could not forget our little Jakie either. He may not be a tiny baby, but he sure is
still cute!



8 comments:

Joyelle said...

what CUTENESS!!!!!!!! little ricky is so handsome and adorable!!! can't wait to meet him in person!! so glad to hear everyone is doing well!!

4 Olsen's said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see him and pinch his little cheeks. I love the new born stage!

Colleen said...

I'm so glad you posted your blog on Facebook so I could find it! Ricky is DARLING and I can't believe you managed to push out a 10 lb baby. You are amazing.

Melissa L. said...

I love that he's winking in the first picture. :) As for the new pic at the top of your blog, as Birch would say, "Ohhh, tender!" Too cute. Auguroni, bella! (P.S. 10lbs 9oz without a C-section? You are my hero!)

katherine said...

yea, congratulations!! i hope all is well! he is a darling little big man, just like my willis was!! how fun! and all the sudden jake looks like a big kid, not a toddler anymore that is for sure! take care you guys, congrats again!!

Lefty said...

We need to move over there so that I can kiss his chubby cheeks and give zerbers on what I assume is a very soft belly! Thank you for posting this.

kate said...

hey sarah! jen just mentioned your blog today, i didn't know you had one! so fun! i love those cute pics of your sweet baby. hope you're feeling well, and see you soon. :)

Kendra said...

What a cutie! :)