Well, what can I say hon. I try to tell you at every moment how much we love you and always hope that you feel it on a daily basis. I adore you and always have. Why else would I marry you so quick! I have done lots of good things in my life and our decision to have kids is one of them. I still stand by the fact that marrying you was the best thing I ever did. EVER! I have had many wonderful surprises as we learned to compromise and work as a married unit, but discovering your natural ability to lead and be at father (because of your fathers example) has been one of the sweetest to me. I am so proud to have you as a husband and as Jakie says (and Rickie soon will), I love my daddy! I miss him every time he is not here. You never hear that part because it is said seconds after the van door shuts as we drop you off at work, but since he could speak, that is a sentiment that Jacob has expressed freely. I know that Ricky will feel the same, and I must confess, I miss you all day too. I love our time together as a family and love you so much. Thank you for being the boys best daddy possible.
*Here is a picture that says it all. Rick has looked like this from the moment either of his boys were born. He is devoted, attentive, excited, enthralled, hands on, and stable. Everything our boys could ever hope for!
P,S.
Thank you to our fathers that contributed to our family (and moms too). What is a daddy without a mommy?? Mom, Dad (both Hutchins and Shumway) We love you both too. Thanks for being great examples that we could learn from on both sides of the family. We love you and wish we could be there to share this day with you both!
1 comment:
that is a beautiful photograph - not only for the natural light seeping in and hitting their faces so well, but also for what it says!! hope you are adjusting to 2!!
Post a Comment