Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BATH TIME BABY!

This was not his first bath, but he seems to have a routine with them: First, he decides that he does not like being exposed or wet.
Then he realizes that he is getting a nice rub down with warm water and relaxes.
Next he relaxes into the rinse down and rub down with lavender lotion.
Snugly towels and kisses always follow the bath and this is where he gets on board.
Finally, a full belly of warm milk and a buff nap in his towel follow before his diaper and dressing routine. I love the whole routine! If a happy boy napping is the result, It just warms mommy's heart

4 comments:

Lefty said...

Oh! I can't get enough of your big baby boy: he's so squishy and beautiful!! I'm in love with him!

(Okay. Slightly (which is an under-exaggeration) baby hungry.)

Lisa Merkley said...

Ditto to lefty. I love the word squishy to describe him!! I miss you guys!

leslie said...

found you from steve and amy's blog. what a cute little family! i hope you're hanging in there with two now! good luck:)

Melissa L. said...

That is quite possibly the cutest picture sequence I have ever seen! I LOVE it!!! :) E' carinissimo!