We are "RAV"-ing Excited around here! We just traded in our mini-van for a beautiful Silver Toyota Rav-4! YAY! I have been ready to make the switch for a while and when it all finally worked out, we jumped at the chance. We were able to lower our payment (monthly), get a better financing rate and upped our mpg by about 8 per gallon! We are excited. It only had 11,000 miles on it (07) and had every feature we wanted. It even still had that new car smell. I am so glad that we made the move when we did because we were worried about repairs that could be coming and maintenance on the van when we knew we wanted to sell it.
Anyway, I guess we are now a Toyota family member. "I LOVE WHAT YOU DO FOR ME TOYOTA! " Anyone remember that jingle? Cheesy I know, but I love it so much I really would do a "Toyota jump." Anyone remember that commercial?
Anyway, here she is:
She drives even better than she looks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment