I frequently find Jacob doing ridiculously funny stuff, but today as I sat reading I heard the computer (PBS) Sprouts.com get turned up and some disco-y music come on I could never have imagined the laugh I was about to get! I turned toward the computer to find this little scene going on: SEE VIDEOS BELOW. Don't you just love it? I swear, I love having this kid! I am not quite sure if he was learning to dance or just inspired by the music. What is funny is that his whole dance is in rhythm to the music (wild as the movements may be). He did not know I was filming much of the dancing until he heard me laughing so some of it was just for his own groovy-ness. Seems reminiscent of Napoleon Dynamite don't you think? "Dance... Get on down", Remember the scene? SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA DANCE!
Even Ricky Got Into The Action!
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment