
The Rome, Italy Temple! Plans are all set! (I thought it was done, but looks like I was wrong. The planning is over and now it is just starting the actual development stage.)
It is hard to believe that I was there trying to get a district in Rome (first steps preparatory to a temple) almost 11 years ago. (99-2001) The grounds are still in development but it sure looks beautiful. Cant wait to see it when it is finished.
I can imagine the families and friends that I served going in and being sealed together forever. I sure miss everyone that I served with and hope that I can be there to join them! I will be back some day soon! I think that the missionaries that served to get this thing built should go back and see it dedicated! Anyone want to join me?
It really fits in with the feel of Italy don't you think? I cant wait to see the press on it when it is finished in.... well, whenever it is finished.
1 comment:
Actually, those are just the plans for it. They haven't actually started constructing it. The official groundbreaking was last Saturday. And when it's dedicated (in 2 years? 3? who knows?), I AM GOING! Wanna come?
Post a Comment