Saturday, October 23, 2010

FHE Pumpkin Carving

Every year we do as millions of Americans do and we carve our pumpkins and eat pumpkin things. Rick took the lead and carved a great bat into his pumpkin and I started trying to make a web design and quickly gave up and carved a silly face. I forget how much work it is each year until about 15 minutes into it. Jacob was impressed with both and relished the "guts" being scooped, dumped and pulled out. Ricky loved watching, trying to grab the knives and generally climbing up to see what was going on. I capped of the night by making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for us to snack on as we finished up our masterpieces. Everyone loved it.... Especially little Ricky. Big Ricky and Jake were fans as well though.

See our handy work:



















Later that evening we answered the age old questions:

Question: If monkey sees, does monkey really do? Answer...Ours does!

Question: Why don't we run with buckets on our heads? Answer...Just see below:

-Video To Come-

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your pumpkins look awesome! I am very impressed. And I want to eat one of your cookies.