Drum Role Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ta Da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked so good they gave me an Oscar!

HA HA! Clearly I am kidding!
My Dr. kept me looking like me (just as I requested). Most people cant even really tell, but to me it is so dramatic! I think that my whole face now looks more lined up and symmetrical. He just lifted the tip of the nose and made the septum more straight and less droopy. He re-aligned my whole nostrils so that I can breathe and I am thrilled with the results.
My nose is not perfectly straight or perfect at all (just as he warned), but as I said in his office before the surgery "that is okay, nothing on me is perfect anyway". I figure good breathing and a reasonably straight nose is good enough for me. I am so glad that i did it.
Recovery sucks, but I would do it again 10x's just to breathe a full breath in through my nose! I love it. I feel less tired, less claustrophobic and I think I look less crooked.
Anyway, I am happy, happy, happy. Now I just have to get back on track with my workout! I feel much better about that prospect now that I can breathe! YAY!
Much thanks to everyone that brought over dinners, wished us well and still spoke to me in public while my nose was swollen. Seriously, it was huge! I Was all nose and 2 little eyes for the first 8-10 days after the surgery. It is still a tiny bit swollen at times, but in about 3 weeks to maybe even a year I will get the final result. I am happy now so if it gets better that would be great!
The Proof:
just a reminder of what it was:
6 comments:
you look gorgeous my dear! gorgeous! you were before too, but i sure am glad you can breath at last. :) yay!
Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas
So glad it went well! You look great!
Sei sempre stata bellissima, ma ora sei piu' bella che mai! :)
Awesome!! I remember you telling me about the problems you had with your nose, so that's awesome you were able to fi it and have insurance cover it!!! You look beautiful as ever!!!
Looking good! Although you looked good before! Love your face!
Post a Comment