See for your self:
There are so many things that I love about this little guy so I figured that I would list my top 10.
1. Ricky is like a little bull. He is rough & tough but loves to be soft when he sees that momma is near. Kinda reminds me of Ferdinand the Bull. Everything a little boy should be!
2. He is a mommas boy. He loves his daddy & is always happy with him but when momma is near, he wants to be held and kissed by mom.
3. He loves to laugh. Ricky has a wonderful belly laugh just like big brother Jake. He loves it when we tickle his thighs, belly and neck. He laughs so hard, people stop and watch.
4. Ricky eats like a man! He really does. He eats more than his big brother. He always wants food in both hands as he eats and smiles and growls when we give him food.
5. He wont say words yet, but he uses his body language to tell us what he wants. He has various sounds indicating what he wants and he is actually quite clear!
6. Ricky likes to do things Ricky's way! If I can direct him right, his determined nature will be a true asset. So far so good.
7. Ricky is funny! He loves to run and waddle around. He loves it when he is being watched and we laugh. He will pretend to fall just to get a rise. Such a clown.
8. Ricky loves his big brother Jake. He watches every move that Jake makes and wants to be a part of it all! 4 years age difference disappears when Jake is making him laugh. They are truly kindred little spirits. So much in common!
9. Ricky is easy to pack around anywhere. We have our melt downs on occasion, but for the most part he is flexible in his sleeping patterns, eating patterns, play times, etc. Pretty much, we can just do our thing and he adjusts with no real consequences! LOVE IT!
10. Ricky is loving. He loves to be held, stroked, kissed, adored or just part of things. He is always happier with us than without us, just like we feel about him.
LOVE YOU BABY! HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY (JUNE 7, 1010) !
1 comment:
He is adorable!
I love your blog background.
Call me sometime. (I won't be on a cruise this time! I will probably just be home, thinking about you, wondering when you'll call so we can catch up!)
Post a Comment