This is a total breach of
HIPPA but since it is my own I will not worry. I go into surgery tomorrow for
Rhynoplasty (a nose job). Specifically to fix my funky nose that slants to the right inside and a little on the outside. I have a deviated septum that has over the years gotten out of
control. Most people cant tell, but my pics don't lie! This darn thing is so crooked inside and from underneath and it has become more and more of a
nuisance. Seriously, it has become noticeably more
difficult to breath. It has affected me in so many ways like sleep quality being poor, hard to breath during exercise, I am tired all of the time, exacerbated allergies, sinus infections, etc. I am ready to fix the problem and if I look cuter in the
process....well, why not? I cant wait to post this one with the after photo, but I must say, looking at the before, i am ready for tomorrow and the quality breathing that will follow! I would not do it just to look better, but the Dr. said that over time I would have less and less airflow and that it would continue to effect me. See... Here are a few
before. Just casual shots I took out and about, but I took them myself so they are angled slightly up. In exhibit one, you can see that my nose clearly goes to my right. That is because my nose is jacked and goes to the right...Just kidding. Hopefully, that will be corrected.

This one shows the bottom septum of the nose and how it goes down. That will be the biggest part of the change that will be done. That and the nostrils.
Well, I am nothing if not honest. So what right? We are all flawed in some way. but luckily insurance covers this fix for my flaw. For that reason, I say Just Do It!
Cant wait to post the afters. I will update in about 6-8 days after my nose heals and I can do my make up. Love Ya All! Thanks to everyone helping me with the kids, meals, etc. We sure love you and plan to return the favor any time you need it!
6 comments:
Good luck Sarah! I am excited for you and know that you have waited for a while to do this. Can't wait to see the after pic.
Good Luck Sarah, Let me know if you need anything!
Good luck!! Im not above surgery, even if it is just to make you feel and look better ;) You go girl, I look forward to the after pics!
Sarah! I am so happy for you. I know you've been looking forward to this for a while now. So congratulations, and since this is after-the-fact, I hope all went well.
It was so great to hear from you on the cruise! Of all times, right?
My dad passed away last month (June 15th) so normal life has been put on hold for a bit. A few days post-cruise, we had the funeral. Then after the funeral and my brothers left (along with Geoff), the girls and I stayed with my mom for a week. After a week we then brought my mom to Idaho with us for two weeks--she left yesterday.
So I am catching up on blogs now and finally just read yours. I will call you or you can call me. Talk to you soon.
Love,
kcs
Sarah! I can't wait for the big reveal. Hope you are feeling well. Love you!
No way! Holy sheekras! Good luck!
Post a Comment