Well, It appears that I took about 786 photos on my trip to California with the kids & Shumway family. We even got the added bonus of meeting up with the Jenkins Family at Disneyland on our last park day, and seeing the Anderson Family on our last day in CA. What a great trip! It was so great to see everyone. The kids were adoreable in both families and it was so fun to catch up. Please come visit us when you are out East!So, as you can tell, there is no way I can post all of the 574 that I kept and have them make sense.
I guess it will collages that tell the stories. (Click on them to see them larger). We rode EVERY ride that could be done by kids and visited both parks (Disney Land & California Adventure Land). I loved them both! Favorite rides were different depending on which person you asked, but I think the over all favorites were definitely All of the Toy Story Rides. Buzz, Woody, they all rocked! I think everyone loved the Soaring Over California Ride and the oldie but goodies were loved once again (Star tours, Michale Jackson's Ride, Thunder Mountain Railroad (Where we learned Jake does not like fast rides)
and the list goes on and on! We had such a fun time! I am making a family book about our vacation on Blurp because I just cant get it all into a blog entry. There was so much more to tell about, but a month has a way of helping you edit your content!
Well, suffice it to say: the kids had a great time and now Jake is planning a trip to Disney World with the Hutchins Family (I think to get a second trip back). After 3 days in the park and so much fun...we were worn out. I was sorry to go, but did not want to stay another day in Disney Land (mostly my feet had objections), so with 3 days left till departure we did what anyone would do.... We headed to the beach, saw friends, and just hung out. It was truly a great trip & a nice excuse to see family & Friends. We miss them all terribly and wish we were closer but we are grateful for the time we did have.
No comments:
Post a Comment