Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Wonderful Fall Day In Pittsburgh!



Jacob and I had a wonderful time today in a park nearby. It is acre upon acre of rolling hills, tree lined lanes and ponds, etc. It is the largest I have seen since Central Park in NY. I took Jake out to a favorite spot where the leves had all turned and fallen. The scene was something out of a story book and made me so glad to be here during this season. The leaves are all falling now and I am so glad that I got out to take advantage of the weather, perfect lighting, and my beautiful boy in his cute little outfit. He was so much fun to shoot! I go the pics back today and loved them all. I have a favorite, first you see in the series, but they all made me smile. He has so many expressions and emotions. I love this little boy! Hope you enjoy them too.

4 comments:

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

i cant believe how big jacob is!! we have a blg now! steveamyshumway.blogspot.com

Doug and Laura said...

Sarah, you really need to go in to photography. These pictures are amazing. Jake is such a cute little boy! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.

Kendra said...

Your son is so handsome! HECK YEAH YOU CAN COME AND VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will call you and we will set it up!

Jon, Liz, Max and Luke said...

That Jake is a cute kid! How's the arm doing? Hope the Utah trip is going well.