Rick got to see how much fun Jakie and I got to have on Friday and wanted to... You guessed it... go see another farm on Saturday. I loved what I saw Friday so I was up for it again. We looked all over the area and found a great farm in North Pittsburgh that was
unbelievable. The colors are so amazing right now and a hey ride, pumpkin patch walk, and the other games available sounded like fun again. This farm had 3
x's the fun that
Trax farms had and Jake loved it. I think the face painting, slide and Halloween games were the biggest hit!



2 comments:
Awesome photos! Lil' Jakey looks like he had a blast.
As for your previous post, we were heart broken to hear the news about Rick's dad. We wish all the Shumways the best, send our love, and have him in our prayers.
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment