Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Exhausted

Sorry about the lack of posts. I have so many cute things to upload and have just not had the motivation to do it. I am thoroughly exhausted! I had a primary program in November, my birthday tomorrow, Jakie's b-day on the 14th, Fly to El Paso TX. on the 15th for a wedding I planned for the 20th, Christmas to shop for in El Paso, and then we come home to have the holidays that remain with family here and celebrate my Anniversary. AGGGH! The problem is that I love all of those things! I enjoy each of them and would not forgo anything if I could. I think I just need like 36 hours in a day! I would love that. Oh well, I am just run down I think. Looks like another New Years goal of hitting the gym will be in order this year. I always say I wont do that, but then I am so tired in Dec that I am reminded that I need to work out and get more stamina for the stuff that comes. Well, in the time it took to complain I could have posted cute videos of Jakie and Rick. I will get to that tonight.

Question: Anyone ever want to just run away for a few hours and just go to a movie alone? Maybe Julie and Julia? I think that is what I want for Christmas!

Love you guys. Real posts to follow soon!

3 comments:

Joyelle said...

i would LOVE to sneak away and see that cuteeee movie, please just text me and i will go!!! its only a buck too :)

Lisa Merkley said...

Loved that movie! It was super cute. I'd go with you, too. Anytime you want to come to Seattle, just let me know!

Stephanie said...

Yes, lets go! Good luck with all your many to dos! And Happy Birthday! Hope you get to stop and enjoy this wonderful time of year too.