Monday, December 28, 2009

PITTSBURGH...Like No Other Place!

So here is a perfect example of how Pittsburgh is different than other places. Maybe not from Jersey or somewhere else ladies can get rough, but different from most areas. We went to the market district today and while parking we heard a horn blow and watched as little "birdies" flew all around us. Well, one lady got so upset at being honked at that she got out of her car, packed up a snowball in her hands and threw it at the offending car and driver!! Where does that happen? We all laughed and watched as she just got back into her car and drove off with a satisfied look on her rather rough looking face. I can hold my own, but I don't think I would get into it with the ladies here. They are hard core!

Here is a picture from the Pittsburgh Womens Football League. The lady looked about like #88 from the other team.

No comments: