


Aside from that, we are just busy, busy, busy with the holiday stuff. Jakie's birthday is coming up in about 4 days (Monday) so we are doing what we must to make that fun for him. No big party this year like 3 & 4 since we are headed out the next day to TX. He will get a fun party next year I think. Maybe a wild & Crazy party at some fun place. Who knows? I felt bad at first but then I though...wait...we have limited funds, we are leaving the next day, time is short this Sat as we prep for the trip and Jakie really wont know the difference. Forget it. Why kill ourselves, right! Oh well. Family parties are what I always had and it makes the parties with friends more fun when they are a surprise when they happen.
Anyway, loving the holidays, loving the family times coming up and looking forward to cramming it all in. I think this week will be going to see Santa, ice-skating, Christmas shopping, and the tree we put up on Monday! Gotta love it all! Check out our tree. It was 20$ so it looks even more beautiful to me. Sorry it was not lit in this pic.
1 comment:
hi! it's been a while since i checked out your blog. hope you enjoyed your visit to texas. hopefully you stayed warm- they just had a couple of huge storms out west. if you ever come to the dallas area- hollar! we'd love to hang out- and mike would probably love speaking italian with you guys. happy christmas!
p.s. your zuchinni video cracked me up!
Post a Comment