We got our Tree! Yay. We have had fake trees in the past but last year we decided to get a real tree. I just love the smell of the real pine trees, the whole ritual of finding a tree that is just right, but this year we stepped it up just a notch higher. We decided to go to a real Christmas tree farm and hunt our own.
We went with our friends the Wilson's and sought out a tree that we could afford and transport back home. We did a tractor pulled wagon ride out to the site for trees and hunted the perfect one. Well, not perfect, but a far cry from our previous trees in the past purchased from a nursery and Wal- Mart. We felt like we were really getting into the Christmas mood since Thanksgiving is finally over. It wa
s FREEZING and of course, I wore flip flops (duh) so we were excited to get one and get warm. I think that we will make it a tradition to go and hack one down on our own (or get the cute little 16 year old with the hack saw to do it for us) each winter. Here's to December, Winter and Christmas! I love them all.

No comments:
Post a Comment