I had a great day and enjoyed my children playing with friends for hours. After hours of lunch, treats and playing outside, I surveyed my boys and had to laugh. Ricky was absolutely FILTHY because he dug in the dirt and kept his shoes off all afternoon. Jacob had managed to take his relatively new jeans and destroyed them by sliding on his knees and getting holes.
Dirty faces, dirty clothes, dirty noses. It never ends with little boys it seems. I get frustrated at times because I want to keep clean kids, a clean house and all, but the truth is that I love my little rough and tumble boys.
There is nothing like getting tackled and given hundreds of kisses, being pulled at for attention and spontaneous screams of " I love you".
There is NO femininity in these little guys. I love it, I love being their mom. I truly would not change a thing! I love you boys!
4 comments:
Thanks for hosting! It was such a great day outside and was awesome to play with all the kids outside. We for sure need to keep up with the lunches and hanging out.
Love it. I love your boys too. Wish we lived closer so our boys could get dirty together.
So true, boys are so rough and fun!!! Buy jeans at sears, they'll replace them for free as long as they're still in the same size!!! I've replaced Donovan's 3 times already!! So fun to see that little Ricky, he is so big and we're missing him grow up same with Jake :( Love and miss you guys!!
boys are so much fun huh!? :) cant wait till the little girl comes along n u can deck her out in tutus and everything pink, sugar n spice n everything nice :)
Post a Comment