So he is in the running on the contest!! Fun Huh??!!
Here is what I was sent:
Congratulations!
Thank you for entering the American Baby Cover contest! Your photo is currently in the running to become a weekly winner on Parents.com Photo Faves. The photo with the most votes in each category will take home the honors!
Get your friends and family to vote too! So, everyone vote for Ricky. Just click here and vote for Ricky.
http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/112340
Wish us luck!
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
7 comments:
Voted!
done. so cute!
done! i love that sweet photograph! good luck!
Done. :)
We just voted! What a great shot n what a handsome lil guy :)
I voted for your cutie pie Sarah. I hope he wins :)
I voted awhile ago, but just wanted to stop by and say hi! We miss you guys as always.
Post a Comment