So, by now I think it is safe to say that any New Years Resolutions made are either kept or forgotten. I am so happy to say that mine (and even Ricks) have been kept!
YAY! Both of us had fitness goals in mind and I have to say that I am proud of our progress. This was the first year (of about 10) that I have made
faintness goals and
actually kept them. Rick and I have thus been to work out each week faithfully. Rick is doing a super tough work out
MWF and I am doing my swim routines (1 mile in the pool =64 laps in a 25m pool) on
MWF and Sat. I really love it! Nothing feels so good as to get in, work hard (intervals kill!), and then start your day. I
don't know what has taken me so long. I was
miserable for a bit there but now I feel great. I think it is just knowing that I am doing something about it. Well, so far I am consistent and even try slopping in
Plaits or swim aerobics where I can. So far I am -15 for weight loss and Rick is somewhere in the 6-8 range. Not bad right? . We
don't have tons to loose, we just want to get super healthy and see how we feel as we go. I will post pics when we get to a point that pics reflect the loss. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment