Monday, February 8, 2010

He's Mobile Folks! Scarry!!!!

So Ricky is no longer just a little chunk. He is a mobile little chunk! I cant believe that he is such a big boy! He just turned 8 months yesterday but he has been sitting up (unassisted) for about a month and he has had his first teeth (bottom front 2) since December. His two top teeth (2) just cut through about a week or two ago and we just saw another one coming in on his bottom row. He is a drooling maniac and gums everything! It was about 2 weeks ago that we noticed him balancing on his hands with his body in a push up position and then one day he just did it. He pulled his legs in under him landing on his knees and pulled forward. A few days later, he coordinated the action and that was it: He was crawling! He is still a bit slow with it but the safety measures are in full force since he is quick and will be full on crawling within the week...I am sure! I put in a few pics of the teeth, him just being cute and of course, video of his first attempts at crawling. He is much better now, but I love the first signs of movement from my kids. It is still so innocent and baby like. Enjoy!
Sitting up with the help of the boppy. Dec 24th, 2009


Sitting up all on my own! January 10, 2010.

Check out those teeth! The bottom two finally made it through in Early December. He now has his top two that popped through in Mid January. He has a third on the bottom right that is on it's way up.
*****SORRY, THE VIDEO OF THE CRAWLING WOULD NOT UPLOAD! I WILL KEEP WORKING ON THAT ONE*****

Look at that naughty smile!! Now that I am mobile, I like to torture my mom by pulling out all of the DVD's and scattering them everywhere.

Mommy caged me up in a laundry basket while she did laundry. Dont worry, I had fun with the curtains anyway!

My eyes are so big and blue!! My cheekies are just adoreable!


This is just how I look when I wake up in the morning. Semi- Snaked, and smiley. That is how it should be! (Incase you are wondering: Mom gets my pics early in the morning after my first diaper change (my best time)..that is why clothes are not always on me!)

Here I am in my ususal jovial mood. I love to laugh, play, investigate, squeel and love momma and Jakie all day long. I guess there is a whine and cry in there somewhere but only when I am starving or tired!

This one is here just because he is super cutie pie too! I cant belive how much he has grown.

***********Check out the pics below of Ricky, Jakie and Me (wish I had one of Rick) all at about the same age. They both look like eachother and Ricky looks like me. Fun huh!

2 comments:

katherine said...

he is so cute! ok, and that second from the top is so dreamy!! his expression is priceless and the lighting is amazing!! so so cute!!

Lefty said...

What a soft little dreamy doll! Thanks for posting.