I was inspired by Michael and Darrel (from the office) to sing the Blues when I need a little pick me up. Jakie did not understand what I was talking about and Rick is buys at work, so...I'm gonna sing them just for you! The pro's know how to make it work, but something about just saying what you think with a "Da Na Na Na Na", in between them really makes you feel better! I think I will give it a try.
"Da Na Na Na Na",
Ever since January first, I been stuck at home"
Da Na Na Na Na",
Every body back to work and I'm all alone
"Da Na Na Na Na",
Nothing fun to do, just laundry and clean
"Da Na Na Na Na",
Gotta join some kinda sportin' team!
"Da Na Na Na Na",
It's freakin' cold and there's no where to go....
"Da Na Na Na Na",
Pittsburgh is frozen and under 6 inches of snow!!!!
"Da Na Na Na Na",
Christmas is over and there is no more fun in sight
"Da Na Na Na Na",
Baby come home and take me out for a date night.
"Da Na Na Na Na",
Got no more cash, no more presents to get
"Da Na Na Na Na",
Our poor Slobby died (our hamster, during vacation) and the fish survived unfed.
"Da Na Na Na Na",
Gotta work out, got some new years things to do..
"Da Na Na Na Na",
But the snow is to heavy and I suck driving in it, its true!
"Da Na Na Na Na",
Yeah, I said Yeah....
I got the stuck at home, no where to go, too freakin' cold, no presents, no more fun blues!
Woah, Woah, Woah..Yeah!!!
Hey, it actually works! Well, good. Now I can focus on the fun stuff! Hope the snow stops so that I can go do something FUN! Hey, since I obsess about the summer in the winter time, I was thinking about getting a pass to the Sandcastle water park this summer. They are pretty reasonable and it would be fun to go for a few hours a few days a week to get heat relief. Sweet, sweet heat!
Anyway, I was kinda hoping to find a few mommy buddies that want to do the same. Anyone that lives here in Pittsburgh in?? Mention it to me when we see each other next! I will get the details for anyone interested.
Six Month Bean
9 years ago

2 comments:
i love it sarah. great song! you made me laugh. if i lived closer, i would hang out with you! hang in there.
I miss you guys! CRAZY snow!
Post a Comment