all :(
I went throught the trash bin of the computer and only the ones I deleted individually prior to deleting the whole folder could be restored. Total bummer! So, I have the rejects of yesterdays shoot and the ones that I did today too. So, you guessed it. I dragged them back out and shot until I saw tears-only 30 frames later. They were not having it! So, I gave up! Here are the best fruits of my labors...reject shots and all. They are not as cute as the ones I got yesterday, but they are still pretty cute. These kids are so photogenic! Jakie is trained by now but Ricky is not a fan of being photographed. I will have to train him up like his big brother and always have candy in my pocket to bribe him.
Enjoy:
Here are a few others that turned out pretty cute:
8 comments:
So cute!!!
Keith and I were planning to go take some fall pics today but Kay is a little sick. We'll see if we can still make it.
You inspired me to get our family blog going. I kept forgetting about that blog I created a long time ago lol
You poor thing, after all that effort!!!! I'm sorry!!! The ones that you posted are darling though!!! I especially love the collage, so cute. I need to take some fall photos too, it's my fav time of yr. and I don't want to miss all the beauitful colors. :) ricky has quite the set of cheeks on him, they remind me of Lela's when she was little!!! So CUTE!!!! We miss you guys!!!!
oh, i would cry!! and swear. but the ones you got are wonderful! what cuties.
they are so darling I want to fly over just to squeeze them!
Ma che carini! :) Those turned out pretty well, I'd say. Btw, I thought of you the other day when Andrew was watching Baby McDonald. The lady's voice when she says "rooster" totally reminded me of you. :)
oh, photographing your own babies is so dang hard!!! but these are darling! just don't give up! someday they will ham it up in front of the camera!!
So cute! Will you please come take pictures of my babies! We miss you guys.
I love these Sarah! Good job. You have such a great talent. Sure love and miss you.
Post a Comment