She said it was the heart beat of a 14 week old baby but I am sure it is only 10 weeks.!! That is a good sign of health for the baby so I am excited.(Here is what the baby would look like if we could peek inside of me. Kinda looks like an alien baby huh. So cute though. It moves it's fingers and toes now and has most of it's essential functions.)
It never ceases to amaze me that I have a little child in me. It is incredible to think that Rick and I co -created a life that we love as much as Jacob. I cant wait to see it grow and develop so that we can start calling it by it's name. We will get to see it in about 6-8 weeks on the ultrasound and determine it's sex. Cant wait!! I will keep you all informed as we go. I am just so grateful for the blessing of this child. I don't take it lightly and I know that there are many that seek for children and do not receive. We try everyday to be worthy of the blessing of our children and fall short so many times. I cant wait to welcome baby #2 into our home though.
1 comment:
THanks for posting an update. I've wondered how things are. It is so reassuring hearing the heart, isn't it? You are both such loving, committed, involved parents. Your children are blessed to have you.
Post a Comment