Thursday, November 6, 2008

Online Find.

Has anyone ever had to order online? I usually order random swimming stuff that I cant get anywhere else but never really clothes. I have searched high and low for maternity pants that are long enough for me and finally had to turn to the online search. I so prefer just going in and trying things on getting out the old card and walking out with my prize. I guess it is the instant gratification that appeals to me. Maybe I am just a procrastinator and don't have time to wait for shipping? Who knows. Anyway, my regular pants ain't gonna cut it much longer. They fit but they are starting to bug my belly and I hate that feeling. I would rather just do maternity and not worry about it. Anyway, I placed an order and finally will have some sent. I sure hope they are cute and that 34 inch inseam will cut it. Sad, I know when 34 inches long could leave me stuck in flats but at least I wont look like there is a flood in town. Anyone want to make a million bucks?? Make long and petite jeans and pants. There never seems to be anything available for super short or super tall chicks. Maybe even a custom order jeans co. Wouldn't that be awesome. Anyway, just an idea. I've had a few that finally got made and made someone a few million bucks, I am sure. Wish I could do it but I would just be the brains of the opperation.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

OK...Let's plan on Monday! :) I really will try and call you today. Tori girl has a Dr.'s appt. and then I will give you a ring! :)

Lefty said...

I love shopping online. Sometimes I send things back, but rarely. Clothes, movies, shoes, electronics, etc... Online is so easy and you get to look forward to the mail...like a seven year old.