Monday, September 9, 2013

Snapshots

Dinner time is the BEST time of my day!
Mikey is officially sitting up!!  7 months to the day:)
I can't think of anything I love more than when they are loving each other and laughing together.  So much better than seeing them ninja chop each other!!!
This is how I spend my entire day! It kills to try and do any work with Mike in my arms. When I do bills he bangs on the keyboard every two seconds and cries if I put him down :-) Infant stage is hard.
I Here's what I'm off-track morning looks like :-) here's what an off track morning looks like. Here is what hope one day they see these photos oil took and they remember that they are each others best friends.  Morning snuggles came naturally.
Here is what an off track morning looks like.   All of the children piled into mamas bed watching "boys"  TV shows. 
Yep, we are raising "classy" kids here in the Shumway household!!  Ricky was ready to eat! Love the napkin/plate:)

No comments: