Sunday, September 1, 2013

Snap Shots

What's that mama? I just love the face.
Chubby cheeks!
Isn't this how everyone watches Harry Potter??  I looked over during the movie and this is what I saw :-)
What do you do when everyone is contagious with strep?? Harry Potter & popcorn!  
It's Mommy/Mikey time:)
Mommy/Ricky date..hot chocolate and a snack after Mikey's dr apt.  We talked about life, friends and all of the "wuffs" (what if's) he cold think of.  Then he burped repeatedly and had his hot chocolate taken away:). Boys!!
"I've got you babe"!  Rick sent me this card on Jib Jab and though it is quite disturbing, I laughed for days!  I love that mans funny mind!
Ricky watched his fav cartoon with his buddy Noah just like this:). 4 years old is so adorable!
I just loves this photo of both of them:). I'm so glad I married Rick and I'm glad my kids love him so completely.
Not Mikey's finest moment.  We had to leave sooner than I could bathe Mike so he had to go with orange Popsicle on his onesie and knee:). That's what being a boy is all about though right?? No one will judge me:)
Family time:). Thank you DI!

No comments: